Sunday 4 November 2012

04/11: MISERABLE WEEKEND

What grotty miserable weather we're having here in Kent, torrential rain, grey skies and strong winds ... but further down on the South Coast they've had several inches of snow (unheard of this early in the year) so perhaps I shouldn't complain ...

I'll be away for a few days from tomorrow but back at the drawing board and on track with commissions (hopefully) next Thursday evening ... All I really have to show at the moment is an update on the graphite baby portrait

This looks a bit dark on screen but I'll leave it for a week or so before doing any more to it.



I made a start on the 3 black/white border collie picture today.   I have clear ref pictures for the main dog but  only very tiny photos of the 2 deceased dogs which will be shown as cameos on the picture so they will present a challenge .... 



 


2 comments:

  1. Hope being away means play not work. Trust all well with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The baby looks great, Sue. Hope David keeps you occupied while you're away but not so much that he wears you out so you don't feel like painting anything!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x