Thursday 24 December 2009

24/12: MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well it won't be long now ......... I'd just like to thank all my friends and followers for keeping me company on my blogging voyage of discovery - technology isn't my forte and its been a huge learning curve but great fun!

Merry Christmas everybody and I hope 2010 will be a happy, healthy and successful one for us all.

Oh and don't forget to track Santa's journey across the World tonight  - I did it last year and its great fun. He sets off at about 11pm tonight (GMT) Here's the link.  Be sure to click on the headers to find out how Norad track Santa via radar and satellite - it has something to do with the infrared signals given off by Rudolph's red nose !!  honest!!


Norad TRACK SANTA'S JOURNEY





2 comments:

  1. Thank you Sue. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for 2010.

    It's been a pleasant and very interesting journey with you and I look forward to continuing the journey with you in 2010.

    Cheers and many Hugs
    Dors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Dors - hope you had a good Christmas - see you in 2010!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog. Let me know what you think :-)

I have disabled the Captcha requirement at the request of followers who find it irritating when posting comments. However to stop the subsequent flood of spam posts I can no longer accept comments from Anonymous sources.
Apologies if this is a problem
Thank you
Sue
x